Father and son team, Adam (L) and Karl Jung (R). Photo provided by Karl Jung Financial Services Ltd.
Can you answer these 5 questions that EVERY business owner MUST KNOW?
- What would happen to your business if you died?
- What would happen to your business if your partner or key employee died?
- How do you protect your income and business if you were disabled or sick?
- How do you provide a great benefits package for employees and set them up for retirement?
- How do you get money out of your company in the most tax-efficient way and how do you fund your retirement?
Karl Jung Financial Services Ltd. can help you answer all of these questions and much more. They are a family owned and operated financial services provider run by a father and son team, Karl and Adam Jung. As independent brokers, they help families and small businesses find the most appropriate life and disability insurance solutions, along with group benefits packages and pension fund management. They work with 9 of the largest insurance companies in Canada and have a combined 40 years of experience in the insurance & financial services industry.
“The community is at the heart of everything that we do at Spring. We see that Karl and Adam are passionate about helping companies to provide the right support for their team via cost-efficient, flexible, and high-value benefits plans.” says Keith Ippel, CEO and Cofounder at Spring, “We are excited to have them as a partner to ensure our companies can be holistic in supporting their staff to change the world.”
Through their partnerships with companies like Spring, general insurance agencies, accounting and law firms, they provide a stellar level of service and reliability to corporate clients. Many are startups and family owned businesses, like yours.
Welcome, Karl Jung Financial Services Ltd. to our thriving community, we’re excited to have you on board!