An intensive course designed to prepare you for entrepreneurship
Inspire is a 12 hour course (3 hours/week for 4 weeks)
Inspire focuses on giving you clarity on your business idea, it will set the foundation for your startup by giving you the right tools and methodologies to launch in the market quickly, with as little money as possible.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the step-by-step guide of operating a small tech-based business.
- Understand and implement the fundamentals of lean methodology.
- Gain clarity on what it really means to run a scalable business.
- Understand the customer development processes.
- Learn how to design and build great products.
- Understand how to efficiently test and adjust your business to changing market conditions.
- Learn how to talk to your customers and get quality actionable feedback.
- Build relationships with potential advisors, co-founders and investors.
- Build a real and viable startup business.
With Inspire, you’ll have the clarity you need to determine if your idea is the right one to get going.
- Have a clear definition of the problem you’re solving
- A selected target customer base
- A completed Business Model Canvas
- An elevator pitch and supporting story
- Have created a customer discovery questionnaire
- First customer interviews completed
- A path to validate the idea and next steps
- Designed your MVP
Our Inspire program is all about YOU, we focus on delivering value and helping our entrepreneurs succeed. If you’re not satisfied with the program, we will issue a refund within 15 days of completing the program.