How to Negotiate with Investors and Get to a Close – Spring + VanTec Workshop
May 30 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am PDTCA$30.00
This workshop is offered in partnership with VanTec Angel Network, exclusively to entrepreneurs who have pitched or who have applied to pitch at VANTEC.
Managing your business’s operations and raising seed capital can feel like a balancing act. As a founder, you’re essentially juggling two full-time jobs at the same time!
And with this added time and stress, you may feel inclined to put your funding goals on the backburner.
Our advice?: Don’t!
If you take a half-hearted approach to fundraising, three things are guaranteed to happen:
- Your business’s growth potential will be compromised
- You will feel overwhelmed managing multiple investor negotiations
- You will risk the possibility of closing equitable investor deals
If you want your best shot at tough investors, negotiations skills will be crucial to achieving your numbers.
Come to our workshop if:
- You are a co-founder of a post-launch business
- You are looking to raise capital for your company
You will learn about:
- The most efficient ways to close your investment round
- How to close the toughest investors
- How to negotiate on the fly with multiple investors
- How to hit or exceed your fundraising targets
Let’s take the risk out of raising your round, and maximize your chances of success.
8:30am – Doors Open & Registration
8:45am – Workshop will start ON TIME
10:00am – Q&A
10:30am – End
About the Speaker:
Keith Ippel, CEO and Co-Founder at Spring
With over 15 years experience as a leader in technology centric businesses, Keith has accelerated the growth of both small and large companies, launched new products, and raised over $20m in angel investment and venture capital. He has an unparalleled ability to collaborate with entrepreneurs, employees, and investors to deliver amazing products to the market. Keith is passionate about creating opportunities that previously did not exist for people and co-founded Spring to bring that into the social venture space.
Looking to dive deeper into the world of fundraising? Learn more in our Virtual Funding Workshop.