- This event has passed.
How To Sell Effectively Without Feeling Like A Jerk
November 25, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm PST
Everyone can imagine what a bad salesperson is like. They’re pushy, they’re loud, and you definitely don’t want to buy anything from them.
On November 25th, Shannon Ward and Spring are teaming up to show you how to sell effectively without feeling like a jerk. We’ll teach you how to sell based on what customers actually want, and how to foster communication between your company and your customers.
Come to our workshop if:
- You hate being “sales-y”
- You are a co-founder of an early-stage business
- You’ve recently launched your product (or are about to)
- You want to generate more revenue for your company
You will learn about:
- Conversational/Email Sales techniques
- Solution/Values/Needs-based selling as opposed to pushing product
- How to identify if a customer is ready to buy and close
- Being human in the sales process
About the Speaker: Shannon Ward
As a founding partner and CEO of OnTrack, Shannon helps other CEOs develop the skill-set and mindset they need to attract, retain and grow high-performance sales teams that drive predictable revenue growth.
Shannon is also an Adjunct Professor of Sales & Sales Management at UBC Sauder School of Business and has recently been nominated for the RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards.
Specialties: Sales Training, Sales Leadership Development, Lifestyle Business Design
Thank you to our Sponsor Partners: Vancity, RBC, Dentons, MNP, Radical I/O Technology, App-Scoop, Karl Jung Financial Services, Jones Brown, and Blanko.