How to Implement an Effective Marketing Strategy
November 29 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm PST
Looking for an interactive, hands on workshop on Marketing? Then look no further, we’ve got you covered!
Spring is joining forces with Health and Technology District for another great workshop!
This Marketing Workshop is a 4-hour intensive course which will help you build and immediately execute on a marketing plan. You will learn the process of content curation and creation, and you and your marketing team will be provided with fundamental marketing training.
Who Is This For:
The Marketing Workshop is designed for early stage, companies and nonprofits that want to raise brand awareness, search engine ranking, and sales.
- Understanding and mapping out the social media plan (Auditing your existing plan)
- Creating a funnel specific to your business
- Leveraging social media to feed into sales (Inbound marketing)
- Prospecting techniques and funnel (Social selling)
- Increase engagement on all relevant social media platforms
- Create/Curate content for the next 4 months! (YES YOU CAN!)
The program systematically takes you through the social media curation/creation/posting process with pre-work and homework consisting of readings, questions to answer, and targeted next steps. You will also learn how to use new technology that’s so simple my grandma can use it!
By Joining The Marketing Workshop, You Will:
- Create and execute on a social media plan.
- Gain a clear understanding of industry best practices to land you at the top of Google.
- Discover how to approach social media in your own way.
- Better understand audience psychology and how to automate authentically.
- Build a repeatable baseline process that you can use to train and tool up other social media marketing teammates.