- This event has passed.
Spring Breakfast Talks: Scaling your Online and E-Commerce Business
January 30 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am PST
Do you sell products on Amazon or would like to start?
Join us for a breakfast Q&A session on things you need to know to sell successfully on Amazon.
Topics for discussion:
- Brief explanation of the online avenues for consumer packaged goods
- Understand how to assess the cost of selling online, so you can price your product competitively and profitably
- Key aspects of well performing product pages
- Operational proficiency as it applies to the flow of orders and the expectations of the industry
- Supply chain management as it applies to having appropriate inventory levels to grow your business.
- Interacting with Amazon, when it’s near impossible to talk to anyone, or find an email contact that can properly answer your question
- Handling returns and packing goods to avoid damages
Subject Matter Expert
Brad Glessing, Glessing Enterprise Inc.
Brad has over 35 years of experience in senior management positions with mid-sized consumer packaged goods companies, the most recent position was CEO of AZ Home & Gifts. Brad realized the opportunity in the online channel and with his team became a top 20 vendor at Amazon (home division) and achieved Platinum Vendor status. Currently, Brad and his colleagues help companies grow their online business with a focus on operational proficiency and supply chain optimization. You can contact Brad at email@example.com
Thank you to our Strategic Partners: Vancity, Dentons, MNP, Radical I/O Technology, App-Scoop, Karl Jung Financial Services, Jones Brown, Active Impact Investments, Fledge and Blanko.
Thank you to our Community Partners: Volition, Women’s Enterprise Centre, Futurpreneur, The Amp