- This event has passed.
Dig Deep Into Your Data, and Optimize Your Operations
November 16, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm PST
In today’s age, data is everywhere. As an entrepreneur, tracking your company’s progress is essential to understanding what you do well, and pinpoint areas of improvement.
Join us for an in-depth workshop on how to track your company’s operations, and learn how to leverage these KPI’s for success.
Come to our workshop if:
- You are a co-founder of an early-stage startup
- You are passionate about operational efficiency
- You want to build actionable goals for you and your team
You will learn about:
- Creating a metrics-driven culture in your startup
- What metrics to track
- How to track them
- Understand the influencing factors leading to your metrics.
5:30PM – Doors open for registration
5:45PM – Introductions
6:00PM – Metrics & KPI’s for Startups
7:00PM – Q&A
7:15PM – Wrap up + Networking
Thank you to our Sponsor Partners: Vancity, RBC, Dentons, MNP, Radical I/O Technology, App-Scoop, Karl Jung Financial Services, Jones Brown, and Blanko.