Tracking Your Success: Metrics and KPI’s for Startups
November 16 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
In today’s age, data is everywhere. As an entrepreneur, tracking your company’s progress is essential to understanding what you do well, and pinpoint areas of improvement.
Join us for an in-depth workshop on how to track your company’s operations, and learn how to leverage these KPI’s for success.
Come to our workshop if:
- You are a co-founder of an early-stage startup
- You are passionate about operational efficiency
- You want to build actionable goals for you and your team
You will learn about:
- Creating a metrics-driven culture in your startup
- What metrics to track
- How to track them
- Understand the influencing factors leading to your metrics.
5:30PM – Doors open for registration
5:45PM – Introductions
6:00PM – Metrics & KPI’s for Startups
7:00PM – Q&A
7:15PM – Wrap up + Networking
Thank you to our Sponsor Partners: Vancity, RBC, Dentons, MNP, Radical I/O Technology, App-Scoop, Karl Jung Financial Services, Jones Brown, and Blanko.