Class SizeLimited to 20 people per cohort
The first step in your journey as an entrepreneur
Our 5-week Inspire program focuses on bringing clarity to your business idea; it will set the foundation for your startup by providing the tools and methodologies to launch in your market. Whether you are a student, a recent graduate, or a career changer, you will learn all you need to determine if your business idea has potential, and how to start turning that idea into a profitable business.
What You’ll Learn
Inspire focuses on bringing clarity to your business idea; it will set the foundation for your startup by providing the tools and methodologies to launch in your market, with as little money as possible.
By Joining Inspire, You Will:
- Learn the step-by-step guide to operating a small tech-based or tech-enabled business.
- Understand and implement the fundamentals of lean methodology
- Gain clarity on what it means to run a scalable business
- Understand the customer development processes
- Learn how to design and build great products
- Understand how to test and adjust your business to changing market conditions
- Learn how to talk to your customers and get quality actionable feedback
- Build relationships with potential advisors, co-founders and investors
- Build a real and viable startup business
Inspire will show you how to determine if your idea is the right one to get going. Graduate Inspire with:
- A clear understanding of what it means to be an entrepreneur
- A clear definition of the problem you’re solving
- A selected target customer base
- A completed Business Model Canvas (BMC)
- An elevator pitch and supporting story
- Customer discovery questionnaire
- First customer interviews completed
- A path to validate the idea and next steps
- Preliminary Minimal Viable Product (MVP) design
12-15 hours of content, workshops, and mentoring broken down over 4 weeks.
- Lean Startup (Eric Ries)
- Running Lean (Ash Maurya)