Class SizeLimited to 20 People per cohort
Timing5-hours on Saturday
Learn how to sell B2B and build a repeatable sales process for your organization
The Sales Workshop is a 5-hour intensive course which will help you build a sales process, understand the process of selling Business to Business (B2B), and provide you and your sales reps with fundamental sales training on techniques and methodologies.
Who Is This For:
The Sales Workshop is designed for early stage, for-profit companies that sell a product or service to other organizations/businesses. Founders are encouraged to undergo this sales training to better understand how to set up their revenue engine and recruit the right sales talent even if they are not directly involved in the sales process. People involved in the sales process will benefit the most from this program as it provides the training necessary to build and improve on sales.
- Understanding and mapping out the sales process (auditing your existing process)
- Creating a funnel specific to your business
- Leveraging marketing to feed into sales (Inbound Sales)
- Prospecting techniques and funnel (Outbound Sales)
- Creating a sales script/copy for different touch points in your funnel
- Negotiating to a close
- Reducing funnel “leak”, shortening sales cycles, increasing Lifetime Value of customers
The program systematically takes you through the sales process with pre-work and homework consisting of readings, questions to answer, and targeted next steps.
By Joining The Sales Workshop, You Will:
- Discover how to approach sales in your own style.
- Gain a clear understanding of industry best practices and what works best for your business.
- Better understand buyer psychology and how to lead a customer to a close.
- Learn what to look for in a good sales hire.
- Create a repeatable baseline process that you can use to train and tool up other salespeople.