Hands up if Canada’s legal system confuses you!
If you smiled or even physically raised your hand, then we can both agree on one thing.
Canada’s legal system can be frustrating!
Without help, legal work can become a time-consuming challenge for entrepreneurs who just want to grow.
Thankfully, Spring provides you with the opportunity to book 1-on-1 meetings with legal experts from Dentons, the world’s largest multinational law firm, and leader in CSR initiatives. This is your opportunity to meet with an experienced startup lawyer and get the legal support you need to move your business past the red tape.
Common questions you have may include:
- How do I incorporate my business?
- What are the legal implications of different corporate structures?
- Do I need a Board of Directors? Why?
- How do I build a Shareholder’s Agreement?
- What are the legal implications of giving early employees equity vs. money?
Are you a community member yet? You automatically become a member by joining any of our workshops. Members can book meetings with lawyers, accountants, startup mentors, and more.