- This event has passed.
Hiring a Community Manager
June 11, 2015 @ 6:30 am - 5:00 pm PDT
Are you looking to add a Community Manager to your team to grow and maintain an enthusiastic and loyal community? This 3 hour workshop that will have you defining the role and interviewing like a pro.
Are you a Community Manager looking to get hired? See what it looks like from the other side of the table and get insider info on what it takes to work for the best. This workshop will have hiring managers from great local companies looking to build their teams and their communities so don’t miss out on this great opportunity.
- Understand the different community manager/specialist roles and discover which would add the most value to your organization
- Identify quality community manager candidates
- Write a community specific performance profile (job description) to attract top talent
- A list of interview questions to hire top community management talent
- A performance profile template
About the Speaker:
Crystal Henrickson helps startups and brands design and build community from scratch. This often involves helping hiring managers recruit and train community management staff, delivering workshops and training sessions on community strategy, and one on one coaching with community professionals at the junior to mid level of their careers.
She’s worked to launch communities with Yelp, Toyota, Chimp, and Eventbrite (!) to name a few examples.