- This event has passed.
June 3, 2014 @ 11:00 am - June 5, 2014 @ 1:00 pm PDT
Kick is a six week program designed to take your business from the idea stage to a started startup. Participants spend two full days per week with Spring mentors and advisors, organizing, planning, and validating their ideas. A blend of workshops, lectures, fireside chats, and co-working decrease a startup’s time to market and increase an entrepreneur’s probability of success.
Entrepreneurial education, based on The Next Step: Guiding you from idea to startup, by Michael “Luni” Libes, including ideas from:
- The Lean Startup, by Eric Reis
- The Startup Owners Manual, by Steve Blank
- Business Model Generation, by Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur
- Purple Cow, by Seth Godin
- Evil Plans, by Hugh MacCleod
Kick is open to all varieties of entrepreneurs. Our next cohort begins June 3, 2014.