WHAT ARE ROUNDTABLES
Community, Accountability, and Mentorship for Social Entrepreneurs
Join a community of high-growth social entrepreneurs
Keep yourself accountable and strive for excellence
Gain access to trusted mentors, business resources, and industry professionals
How It Works
- Monthly 3-hour meetings (in-person or online) for leaders to support each other and accelerate the growth of their business.
- Groups are carefully curated and limited to 8 people to ensure that every member will gain maximum value.
- Dedicated time for your business challenges, known as Spotlights.
- Share your business challenges in a confidential and supportive environment.
- Receive actionable feedback from your peers and the facilitator, tailored to the needs of your businesses.
What is a Spotlight?
- 1-2 Spotlights per meeting
- 10 minute deep dive (peers refrain from commenting)
- 10 minute clarifying questions (Q&A with the group)
- 10 minutes feedback (person on the Spotlight is not permitted to respond)
Spring supports entrepreneurs who are based outside of Vancouver or the Lower Mainland by offering in-person Leaders Roundtables for members in the following cities.
Spring provides facilitator training, community and entrepreneur engagement and ongoing support to these groups.
If you are based outside of these communities, join our online roundtable meetings from the comfort of your own home or office.
90-425 Carrall Street,
Vancouver, BC, V6B 6E3, Canada
Campbell River, BC
1700 Westlake Ave N Suite 200,
Seattle, WA 98109, USA
San Salvador, El Salvador
Beograd 11103, Serbia
If you are outside of our local and global areas, sign up for the Online Leaders Roundtables and connect from any location.
- Meet online monthly with a trained facilitator and your curated group of peers via video
- Access to any online workshops
- Access to our global partners and benefits
- Connect with Spring’s online community
Why Join A Roundtable?
What is it like being in a Roundtable?
Hear what some of our members have to say about their experience with the Leaders Roundtable.
Vancouver – March 16th
Campbell River – Febraury 15th
Premium Member – $350 + taxes
- ALL Regular membership perks
- Unlimited and FREE access to all Spring Workshops
Vancouver – April 15th
Campbell River – February 15th
The Leaders Roundtable Is For You If You Are:
A Committed Entrepreneur
You launched your business but all your friends are professionals or you lack the support network and guidance from mentors.
An Impactful Leader
You care about making a difference in society, solving real problems – for people and the planet.
Humble And Coachable
You’ll notice that the members in our community are different.
They’re committed to expanding their business even further so that they can not only make more money, but create greater positive impact.
So, what makes our community special?
We want to surround ourselves with others who are out to really make an impact in the world, we’re not looking to be mediocre, we want you to be surrounded by like-minded and driven leaders who want to create a brighter future.
If you are satisfied with your current level of success, or you’re not willing to accept help from others, then this is not for you.
I'm Concerned about...
I don’t have the time…
You always have the time, what you struggle with is prioratization. Are you really committed to improving yourself and your business? Or are there other priorities that are more important?
6 months commitment is not a lockdown, if a valid reason is given, we can cancel/refund your membership (i.e. travel, relocation, discontinuation of your venture etc.).
I can’t afford it…
Good advice is worth the money.
The fee is more so a commitment to the group and a commitment to yourself to engage. Trust us, you wouldn’t want to be in a flaky, free group that’s not committed to supporting you.
We put every dollar to good use. Your tuition fuels content development, workshops, and subsidizes entrepreneurship training programs in our partner cities in developing countries.
Will this be a fit for me?
Everyone who applies goes through an interview process to ensure that they are placed in the the best group. Groups are formed based on stage of the business and experience of the entrepreneur.
Shuffling of groups may occur over time as people and their ventures grow at different paces.
Frequently Asked Questions
Roundtables, also known as Masterminds, are an ongoing community of peers facilitated by leaders who will help you meet your goals, keep you accountable and authentic, and change the world together.
It’s not something new. Companies have Board of Directors/Advisors for the very same purpose — brilliant and mission-aligned minds can create powerful change that no person can accomplish alone.
Even the best leaders need a confidential and safe space to share their challenges, and get respectful and brutally honest feedback.
- Monthly roundtables for 6 months with a group of 8 impact leaders
- Access to advisors & mentors
- Introductions through our network to potential partners, investors, and customers
- Discounted/free access to workshops
- Exclusive access to our online community
- 6-month long commitment
- Attend meetings
- Prepare for each meeting to ensure you can get clear feedback
- Participating in our community
We host in-person meetings in Vancouver and select cities. Online meetings are also available for members around the world who connect monthly via video with their group.
Applications for our January intake close on December 15th, 2017.
The Roundtables Are Not Suitable For You If
- You run a MLM venture.
- Your business is illegal or unethical.
- You’re in your business because you see it as an opportunity, but are not really passionate about it.
- You have not launched your business and have no paying customers yet (our workshops are designed to prepare entrepreneurs and support them pre-launch).
- You believe you are the exception and are not coachable, defensive, or willing to take advice and act on it.
- You see others as inferior to you and are unwilling to help or like to complain (We want our members to provide brutally honest feedback, but that doesn’t mean we want people to be rude about it)