A Better Way For Purpose-Driven Entrepreneurs To Build A Better Business
Do You Want To Change The World?
If you're a full-time entrepreneur and have launched your business, this is for YOU!
As an entrepreneur, you have the opportunity to make a difference in society. Aside from making money, entrepreneurship can solve real problems, for people and the planet.
By building and growing a mission-based venture, you have the power to change the world for the better, and leave a legacy in your name.
That’s what we call impact.
Spring - The Global Impact Community For Entrepreneurs
Spring was founded with the mission to change the world through entrepreneurship.
As an entrepreneur, you may feel like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders. People expect you to have the all the answers, all the time, and that can be overwhelming.
Starting a business is no easy task. We want to maximize your chances of success. If you can learn from others who’ve already done it, why reinvent the wheel?
Roundtables are an ongoing community of peers facilitated by leaders who will help you meet your goals, keep you accountable and authentic, and change the world together.
It’s not something new. Companies have Board of Directors/Advisors for the very same purpose — brilliant and mission aligned minds can create powerful change that no person can accomplish alone.
Being a member has its perks: More details on additional benefits here.
Leaders Roundtable - Your Trusted Group Of Peer Advisors
- Monthly 3-hour meetings
- 6-person groups, curated by business stage and industry
- Confidential and supportive environment
- Facilitated discussion led by a Spring Advisor
Commitment is Key
You'll notice that the members in our community are different. They’re committed to expanding their business even further so that they can not only make more money, but create greater positive impact.
What sets them apart? Commitment to their cause.
We want to surround ourselves with others who are out to really make an impact in the world, we’re not looking to be mediocre, we want you to be surrounded by like-minded and driven leaders who want to create a brighter future. If you are satisfied with your current level of success, or you’re not willing to accept help from others, then this is not for you.
Spring’s Leaders Roudtables Will Be A Fit For You If:
- You’re currently making $5,000 to $50,000 Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- You’re a full-time entrepreneur or core member of a startup
- You are driven by creating a positive footprint and solving a challenge. Your business may not be narrowed on a specific impact challenge but you’re still committed to running a business in a sustainable and responsible way
- You’re not satisfied with where you’re at and are ready to commit to making big changes to scale your company
If you meet the criteria above, your application will be considered; however, membership in a group is not guaranteed. Groups are curated for best fit to maximize value.
I'M COMMITTED TO IMPROVING
Schedule a free consultation to determine if you're a fit.
Why Join A Roundtable?
Get the right support at the right time. Access a network of knowledge and support that fits your busy schedule.
Members solve big challenges while creating financially solid businesses.
Entrepreneurship is for everyone. We keep the cost affordable, don’t require upfront payment, and designed it for your cashflow.
Customized for you
Curated groups by stage/industry and custom support because we recognize that every business challenge is unique.
What is included in the membership?
- Monthly roundtables for 6 months with a group of 6 impact leaders
- Access to advisors & mentors
- Introductions through our network to potential partners, investors, and customers
- Discounted/free access to workshops
- Exclusive access to our online community
What else can a roundtable do for me?
- Accountability and motivation
- Friendships with likeminded leaders
- Access to resources
- Expanding your network
- Solid advice based on other's experiences
What is the commitment for members?
- 6-month long commitment
- Attend all meetings
- Prepare for each meeting to ensure you can get clear feedback
- Participating in our community
Where are meetings held?
We host in-person meetings in Vancouver and online meetings for members around the world who connect monthly via video with their group.
When can I join?
Applications are open, next set of groups are scheduled to start in January.
The Roundtables Are Not Suitable For You If
- You run a MLM venture.
- Your business is illegal or unethical.
- You’re in your business because you see it as an opportunity, but are not really passionate about it.
- You have not launched your business and have no paying customers yet (our workshops are designed to prepare entrepreneurs and support them pre-launch).
- You believe you are the exception and are not coachable, defensive, or willing to take advice and act on it.
- You see others as inferior to you and are unwilling to help or like to complain (We wan’t our members to provide brutally honest feedback, but that doesn’t mean we want people to be rude about it)